If you’re looking for a new spot to go for a vacation, you may want to look no further than Charleston, South Carolina.
Why visit Charleston? There are plenty of good reasons why.
- Founded in 1670, Charleston has more than 300 years of fascinating history.
- Charleston attracts hundreds of thousands of visitors each year and earned the top spot on Travel and Leisure Magazine’s “World’s Best Cities” list in 2016.
- If you love sunshine, Charleston has an average temperature of 65.5 degrees Fahrenheit.
- For those who love the beach, Charleston boasts about 90 miles of Atlantic coastline.
- Thirty seven percent of families say vacations make the happy, making it the activity that makes families most happy, so chances are good that visiting Charleston will add to your happiness.
- For those who love museums, the Charleston Museum, America’s first museum was founded in 1773.
There are any number of fun and exciting things to do in Charleston, but one of the best is the carriage tour or private horse tour. Whether you’re looking for an alternative to a limo for a wedding, wanting to tour the city or have transportation for a romantic night out, there are many benefits to taking a Charleston carriage tour.
Charleston, South Carolina has much to offer if you’re looking for a romantic getaway or a new spot for a family vacation. With all the history, miles of beach front and beautiful skyline, there are no shortage of things to do. If you’re looking a unique to experience all the city has to offer, a private horse tour just might be the way to go.